Monday, September 18, 2017

September Challenge #2: Lessons Learnt or Learned

Taking our inspiration from the 'School House' Washi included in the Lost River Scrapbook Kit - and, of course - from the start of a new term, create a layout which documents a lesson learnt/learned.


Your lesson may have been learnt at school, or the university of life, or from nature (we are celebrating the outdoors, after all!) Whatever the source of the wisdom, remember to share it with us!

Shall we see what wisdom our Guest Designer, Jess-Claire and Master Forger, Susan, have to share?

Jess-Claire says "This is my favourite layout this month.  I printed my photos in a grid and added large black alphas to the photo itself.  I added a layer of tissue paper (my fave!) behind my photos and minimal embellishments. Well minimal for me. I added some sequins and I decided to type my journaling just because it made it easier to get my thoughts down without taking up too much room."

You can see Jess-Claire's Process Video on her YouTube Channel here: https://youtu.be/lKOCdjH9uhs


Susan made a traveler's notebook to impart some life lessons.



You can get the details and see more pages on her blog here.

As always, we would love to see your take on this month's kit and anything that you make using it, so make sure to include them in our Monthly Link Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.