Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The March Kit Reveal!

I am so ready for spring. I love the earlier sunrise; the subtle light in the afternoons and the warmth that creeps back into the air at night - it's my favourite season. And, with the new season, comes a new kit to counterfeit!

Our inspiration this month is the 'Click' Story Kit from Ali Edwards. It's a beautiful mix of colours that aren't seen often in scrapbooking kits. And, I'll admit, it's also a little bit of challenge because there's not one piece of patterned papers in sight!


But, fear not! Our Master Forgers are, as always, ready to go with some different takes on how YOU can use this months kits to inspire a kit from your own stash. I'm expecting a lot of different looks this month, as this kit choice was definitely a little controversial. But that's expected when the kit doesn't even include our most traditional of scrapbooking supplies, right?


Oh, and who is this? Has anyone spotted our Guest Designer for March? We're all so happy to have Lesley back on the team - even if it is only for one month! Please leave a lot of love for the team - we all love to hear from you!


We have a month full of inspiration, challenges and great ideas, so don't forget to stop back often to see what we are up to. Of course, Forgeries on the Fourth will also be full of ideas on how to create counterfeited stash.

We love to see what you are working on, especially if it is Counterfeit Kit related, so plan on linking up to Mr. Linky or save a special project to join our blog hop at the end of the month! So much fun!

***** MEMBER BLOG HOP *****

Don't forget that we *LOVE* it when you join in the fun and sign up to be on our member blog hop on 24th! Find out how below!  Go on, you know you want to!

Your project should be something new, using a Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit, that you haven't shown before and will only post for the hop. Be inspired by any of the challenges this month or just share something you've created with your kit. Remember, the more the merrier and it never fails to be a lot of fun!

To be a part of our blog hop:
  • E-mail us your name & blog address & promise to participate at counterfeitkitchallenge@gmail.com by the 18th  March.
  • You will receive an e-mail from us by the 20th March with a list of the hop participants.
  • You will need to schedule your own blog post showing your project based on a challenge and link to the person after you in the hop.All Blog Hop posts will need to be scheduled to go live on the 24th March at 12:00am Mountain Standard Time (Arizona) but we will help you with the scheduling!

15 comments:

  1. Yay, Leslie! Happy to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had resolved to rejoin the blog this month..after over a year off to move house (four times!) I have resurrected my blog..and I'm happily scrapping again..and now you guys have thrown me a curve ball! That said I'm going to give it my best shot and I may even be tempted to join in the blog hop if my resolution is carried out! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're in this together - we CAN do it!

      Delete
    2. I agree! It was interesting to see what this took me and let's face it, you can always go rogue! We love to see how everyone interprets it :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely to be back - thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing the happy dance over here'!!!!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back Leslie :) It's great to see you again :) Oh my interesting kit to do this month :) Need to check out what the Master Forgers did with it so I can get some ideas :) LOAD got my creative mind spent :)But I love what I created last month with my counterfeit kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Applause! Applause!
    This one really showed up how versatile the CKC concept is.
    Inspiration + stash = the PERFECT kit for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not at all intimidated by this kit. I think this is an amazing kit to use as a jumping off point, whether you are a digital scrapper, a PLer, or a paper scrapper. My kit is going up on my blog right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay Tara! That's the spirit! Off to see what you've made :-)

      Delete
  7. This is my first time participating here & I have absolutely loved creating my kit & using it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie - Great to see you here and so happy to hear that you've enjoyed making up your kit. Off to check it out now.

      Delete
  8. I'm a bit late starting this month but have just sorted my papers and posted on Flickr :)

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.